Sunday, April 6, 2014

So Long, March

My goal is to make a weekly blog post. Being that our lives aren't that exciting, I don't know how often I'll be able to keep at it ;)

This past Monday was Nathan's 25th birthday. We had friends over earlier that weekend, but chose to spend his actual birthday alone. He was lucky enough to get the day off of work, so what better way to spend it than doing a few of his favorite things! After chocolate chip pancakes and a lazy morning on the couch, we set out on an adventure.

Later that evening we went to dinner at his favorite local restaurant, Whole Hog. 

We ended the night by going to the mall and doing a little spring wardrobe shopping, where he made me buy him these hideous camo cargo shorts (he pulled the "but it's my birthday" card; I had no choice). 

Lucky for me, he's already on his way to destroying them by wearing them in the mud. 

March was a great month, but I'm excited to see what April brings! Hopefully warmer weather, spring flowers, and NO tornadoes. ♡ 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Nathan! Looks like the perfect day for him. :)

    I've got a good feeling about April! I think that it's going to be a great month.

    ReplyDelete